Do you want one of these?
Please register your interest and we will try and locate you one. If we get one in
stock, we will then be in touch.
You will not be registered for email lists or any other form of marketing. Your
email address will not be used for any purpose until we notify you about availability of a product.
Monorail System Camera Features:
– Versatile, economical, full-movement view camera for studio and location use
– Polycarbonate frames and base blocks offer light and rugged construction with
geared rise and focus movements
– Features fixed 450mm interchangeable 39mm diameter monorail
– Non-vignetting 360° Revolving Back with Easyload Bail Arm accepts all type cut film,
Polaroid 545 & 550 holders, 6×7, 6×9 and 6x12cm roll film holders
– Wide frame design utilizes 158mm square lens boards and minimizes internal vignetting.
– Portable (9 lbs., folds flat with bellows detached)
– Interchangeable 450mm Monorail, 39mm diameter
– Uses all TOYO G system accessories including interchangeable wide angle and long bellows
– Rack and pinion Micro-fine focusing
– Center tilt maintains focus as you tilt
– 120mm geared rise
– Independent shift
– Independent locks on all movements
More details: https://www.toyoview.com/Products/45C/45C.html
Toyo aluminium flight case, tripod mount, ground glass screen and changing bag/tent.
Cosmetic: Moderate wear to the exterior. No dents, major scratches or other damage.
Optical: Bellows are fully light tight and free from damage. Screen is clear of marks.
Mechanical: Fully working. Strong and no damage.
Cosmetic Condition: 4
(Signs of light use, but not misuse. No other cosmetic damage.)
Functional Condition: E
(Everything functioning. Major functions have recently been professionally tested.)