Do you want one of these?
Please register your interest and we will try and locate you one. If we get one in
stock, we will then be in touch.
You will not be registered for email lists or any other form of marketing. Your
email address will not be used for any purpose until we notify you about availability of a product.
Introduced in May 1997, this is an improvement over the 501C as the geometry of the mirror was improved to use the ‘GMS’ system that was already available on the high end 503CW.
The notable differences between it and the common 500C/M, and other cameras are:
– does not have the cocked/release indicator on the side
– winding crank is not removable
– has a new wider style shutter release button and is missing the ‘T’ lever
– rubber pads on the base similar to the other newer models
– supplied with a valuable ‘Acute Matte’ focusing screen (alone worth £125!)
Cosmetic: Light wear. The rear and base, which show wear first, are only lightly marked.
Mechanical: Fully working.
Cosmetic Condition: 4
(Signs of light use, but not misuse. No other cosmetic damage.)
Functional Condition: E
(Everything functioning. Major functions have recently been professionally tested.)